-
June 12th, 2002, 06:31 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I got there [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well, it certainly won't do anything to help if no-one uses them...
SPF
-
June 12th, 2002, 06:34 PM
#12
Inactive Member
A started a post on the General Discussion board. It seemed rather sad having nothing on it yet [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
June 12th, 2002, 06:40 PM
#13
Inactive Member
A started a post on the General Discussion board. It seemed rather sad having nothing on it yet [img]frown.gif[/img]
****************
*has replied to it*
Michelle
xx
-
June 12th, 2002, 06:41 PM
#14
Inactive Member
*has replied to one of yours*
-
June 12th, 2002, 06:42 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I'm on my way there now!
SPF
-
June 12th, 2002, 06:44 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Board jumping is going to be REALLY fun if it still acts like it's doing.
-
June 12th, 2002, 06:54 PM
#17
Inactive Member
The speed of that place really varies, doesn't it?
It was fast just then, but dead slow before... I don't really see how it's going to help, when it's obviously their server that's the problem.
Great, we've now got three boards to go screwy, inside of just one (!)
SPF
-
June 14th, 2002, 08:46 AM
#18
Inactive Member
I like them [img]smile.gif[/img] I used to board hop at Savagefan and it was easy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
-
June 14th, 2002, 03:40 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
I don't like all the new boards over there..it's too hard to keep track of..i'm alittle slow..=)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks